Thursday, May 12, 2011

Am working a temporary job now.
Seriously sick of pple asking me.
I'm not finding any long term job okay. No intention at all.
So stop asking me why it's only two weeks.
Tmr's Friday, totally can't wait.
Gonna wake up at 630am again.
Although it's tiring, coming home with body ache, keeps complaining, but overall i really like and enjoy this job much more than the previous one.
Admin is really not suitable for me.

Make alot of new friends during second day.
And some of them also crazy over KPOP luhs.
SAME AS MEEEE !!!!

Weekends are gonna be a good one.
Saturday - Show's concert, finally can meet up with Jessie and her friend.
Sunday - Swimming lesson.
I'm really excited for swimming lesson.
I wanna know how to swim asap.
But the part i'm most afraid of is learning how to float.
Can't go for church service because of lesson, kinda sad though.
Really wanna see Elizabeth lehhhssss.........

Gonna rest early tonight, looking forward again.

No comments:

Post a Comment