Friday, May 20, 2011

Today's my last day of work.
For the past week, i've been waking up at 6.30AM everyday for work.
Bus journey almost an hour.
Sweat and work like cow, but time passed really fast.
Dirtiest place i've worked before.
The toilet, not for human. Freaking smelly and dirty luhs.
I think ever since it was built no one has washed it before.
I went in to wash my hands ONLY.
Usually i'll visit the Kopitiam's toilet when nature calls.

SuRong, Jasper, Jake, Jason, Kenneth, Weisheng.
They're the new friends i've made. And i'm starting to miss you guys !!!
Will be meeting up with them again this Tuesday for lunch/dinner.
After working this job, i've found what i like.
And seriously, i'm so not into admin jobs ANYMORE.
Can say it's the best job among all.
And i'm happy because i feel much more fit after working here.
Ever since the first day i've been wanting to take cab home.
Reason why is because i'm going home with a smelly shirt and whole body sticky.
Like some banglala only leh.. LOL.

Have decided to go for one-to-one coaching for ICT.
The module that i've failed.
I'm very disappointed with their management, especially AMK branch.
Every single staff is giving a different information, some say can some say cannot.
In the end I called up DhobyGhuat branch, and they're now helping me to make arrangements for the coaching.
It's freaking expensive, $50 per hour.
But no choice, i gotta pay even more if i flunk again.

Finally, my Jokwon's nametag has arrived. Will be meeting up with seller this Sunday.
CAN'T WAIT~!!!!!!!!!

I'm planning to go swimming alone on Monday.
Wanna practice more.
Change my lesson to Wednesday night instead, so i'll be able to attend church service on Sunday.

Anyway, congratulations to B2ST COMEBACK !!!!!!












 Totally love this pic ttm. My current wallpaper !!

I've been watching Fiction's MV continuously this few days.


And when the part of Jun Hyung hugs the girl in his arms, that's what exactly i've dreamt of.
I mean of course the girl is me la. WILL THIS DREAM COME TRUE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment