Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm sick since Monday. Cough, sorethroat and flu.
Most dramatic thing has happened in my life.
I fainted in the train la. Hahas.
SO EMBARRASSING!!!!!!
Obviously there wasn't any seats, and the train journey was only from Bishan to AMK.
I keep telling myself to hang on awhile more because the train was reaching AMK station.
Keep telling myself i can make it, but in the end i can't.
Luckily my mum was with me.
I wonder how i looked like when i fainted. SO DIU LIAN CAN.

Anyway, I bought Justin Bieber's Never Say Never DVD. Have you bought yours?
And yes, he does belongs to us because we found him before Scooter Braun did.
Found out something, i feel that he does looks like Aaron Carter when he's young. A lil though.
Can't believe his mum's so freaking young.
And i teared while watching, i mean who don't right.


Need to go for lesson for ICT tomorrow at Dhoby Ghaut outlet.
Kinda nervous though, never been there before, never seen the teacher before.
But i guess everything's gonna be normal right.

No comments:

Post a Comment