Tuesday, June 21, 2011

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY DERRICK HOH INTERNATIONAL FAN CLUB  !!!!!

I can't wait to meet up with you guys next week !
But hopefully Mingyan will go with me to the gathering after Beast fanmeeting.
Beast fanmeeting at Singapore expo, fanclub meeting at Scape.
Pray hard that she'll go if not i'll be going alone. SIGHS.

Been quite some since i last updated.
I've found a job at SPH. Hopefully this one will last long.
The previous job, seriously no comments.
I only worked for a day at Changi Airport.
It's Paradise Inn, and seriously i don't even know how to write the orders.
I have to write in chinese OKAY. CHINESE.
What the hell is sambal kang kong in chinese.
So my supervisor told me to clear the plates and display the settings after the table is empty.
Thank God i didn't broke any plates, there're mad heavy lohhhhhhh.

I'm trying to sell my tickets for Korean Music Wave, but till now no progress.
Someone even offered me to sell him at $250, when the ticket worth $318.
SIAO.

Accompanied Baolin to town for her interview. Dinner at Fish & Co.
Went AMK hub to pierce my ear, because the earhole has closed.
It's only two days without ear stick, TWO DAYS. AND IT CLOSED.
WAE SO FAST CLOSE !!!
In the end i pierce the other side. SAD LEHS.

Gonig for ICT lesson tomorrow, last lesson.
Can't believe i paid $250 for it. Sigh.

I've confirmed that i'll be going Aussie with mummy year end.
And i'm not sure whether to celebrate my birthday or not, because i don't think i have the money to do so.
Still long, so i'll decide again when it's nearing.
Anyway, my uncle kinda booked the tickets to New Zealand already.
I kinda confirmed with them last minute, so my flight will be a different one with them.
Which means, I'LL BE TRAVELLING ALONE FROM AUSSIE TO NEW ZEALAND ~!!
Isn't that like mad awesome.
Can't wait can't wait !
Hopefully my mum allows me to stay alone in Melb, i don't wanna go Penguins Island again.
I mean, i rather shop around melb than going to see penguins.

Should i take up some part time jobs during the weekends ?
My pay for this job is kinda low, KINDA.
If only CPF can don't be deducted, how great.

Don't forget the little things that makes you smile, for those are the very reason why we are one family ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment