Thursday, June 2, 2011

Having one to one coaching lesson for ICT tomorrow at Dhoby Ghuat at 11am.
Haven paid for the fees yet. And I guess i can declare bankrupt after paying for the school fees.
I'm not working , and my pay for my previous job is not in yet.
Paying everything by myself, and my mum still keep scolding me for not having enough money blablablahh.
I somehow wish someone can sponsor me with my school fees, at least i can take up more swimming lessons.
I won't be continuing after the 4th lesson because i can't afford to anymore.
I want more moolah please !! $$$$$$$$$$$

Will be going for Shuyi's birthday celebration on Saturday.
Revision class on Sunday morning, then cousin's wedding at night.

Sigh. I gotta start working after my ICT exam, if not i can everyday stay at home eat grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment