Saturday, September 17, 2011



Please view it many many times ! Your views help alot !

ANYWAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DERRICK HOH WEIJIAN !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for brightening up my day, for being such a blessing in my life.
6 years have passed, really quickly. Can't wait to see you, and hor-fans.
That video, is the best present you gave us.
Totally brighten up my day today.

Exams are over, OVER !!
The paper was okay. I'm quite confident that i'll be able to pass this paper. Fingers crossed.
Didn't really contact anyone while i was studying for exams, so sorry that i didn't reply or answer your calls.
I just don't wanna get disturb.
And i wanna say something here.
For goodness sake, why is there actually asking me out when they know i'm having exams.
Like hello, you're adding stress to me when you ask me out okay.
If i wanna go out i would have. Seriously hate it ttm. SHIRO !!

I took off on Monday, wanna hit the gym, or pool.
I WANNA EXERCISE !!!!!!!! I feel unhealthy and sick not sweating.
I mean, i've been visiting the library and school for the past 2 weeks.
There's one day i forgot when, i went to MBS with my mum.
Cousin got room again so i went swimming.
Mad shiok, i mean swimming.
Haha.

Gonna head town for movie with marcia and her friend.
2AM 3D MOVIE !!!!!
Gonna head to Cine to collect the tickets before meeting up with them.
EXCITED LUHS !!!!!!!
I can't imagine how high i will be, imagine him standing infront of you !
Hope i won't nose bleed la.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment