Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Results for Practical Computing's gonna be released anytime soon.
Hopefully i'm able to pass, fingers crossed.
I can't wait to get my freaking Diploma Certificate so that i can carry on to do what i want for my dream.
I hope to attend courses to improve on my attitude towards people.
But i'm not sure which company/school should i choose.
Wanna upgrade myself before i apply for the job.

Gonna work till end of October for my current job.
One more month yo !
And two more months to my holiday trip.

Took leave yesterday, wanted to go H & M to buy clothings.
Spent almost a hundred bucks.
Bought two clothes and a hoodie.
Loving the hoodie i bought, it's RED colour !!
Intend to bring it to Aussie to use.
Although i have another grey one i bought from FreshImp, but i won't look nice wearing grey when taking photos.
This hoodie is like much cheaper than the one i bought from FreshImp, obviously i hope it's long lasting.
The grey one has already been with me for 5 years ! LOL.

Went to find the birthday present for my cousin. Bought her a mickey mouse pencil box. That's what she wanted.
Need to bring down to her house to pass it to her, so i thought of buying something for my grandma.
Birdnest is what i thought of. LOL.
I seriously got no idea what to buy.
Trained all the way down to YewTee from Orchard.
Went home after that.

Boss on leave today, and time is passing really slow without her.
Boss on leave = nothing to do.
I've been surfing net since morning.
Obviously i did find things to do, but they didn't take up much of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment