Sunday, October 30, 2011

Gonna go for a haircut later.
Wanna chop off my fringe as it's getting longer.
And the back is like getting really messy, some short some long.

Heading to town later to hand in my timesheet.
Yesterday was a disaster.
Only realised that i didn't bring out the timesheet with me when i reached the station, and i even tapped in already.
Obviously i turned back and headed home.
And the weather was freaking hot yesterday. Eh, no, perhaps it's everyday.
Will be going out in awhile, then i'm come back to rest for awhile, then i'll head out to Derrick's event again.

Friday was my last day working at Straits Times Stomp.
Boss treated me for lunch, and i bought Famous Amos cookies for everyone. =D
Thank you Boss for the advise and guidance you gave me.
Although it's just a short 3 months, but we had lots of fun during meetings and while working.
Will pray for your knees to recover from pain, it's been hurting her since her vacation. =(



Often people asked me what i'm gonna do after coming back from my Aussie trip.
Was really trying to avoid this question as much as i could.
I don't wanna tell them that i'll be going for interview for air stewardess.
Reason why, I'm not sure if i could make it or not.
And they'll only object and stuffs.

I seriously don't know what i can do in future, i mean, air stewardess is the only job i'm interested.
It may seems tough and tiring. But we only get to live once.
And tbh, if i get to choose where i can die, í'll die in a plane.
But obviously it's not gonna happen, unless it's a plane crash. LOL.

November will be the best month of the year i guess.
So many events going on.
4 Nov - Event with Derrick at some JC.
12 Nov - Singapore Hit Awards
19 Nov - Might be having buffet celebration for my birthday (Still thinking whether to have buffet or not) '
Oh ya, there's 2PM concert on that day !! If possible i wanna go to the airport to see them !
22 Nov - My birthday
28 Nov - Heading to Australia, and hopefully i'll lost my passport there so i no need to come back. =D

Bought a pair of platform heels yesterday. And i saw a pair of flats i really like, it's in red !
I didn't buy it, but i think i'm going back to that shop to get it later. Haha.
I'm starting to like red colour, i got a red backpack, a red watch, and my flat's gonna be in red also!
=D

Oh ya, my dad told me something which was really true.
My english might be broken, but i think you guys will understand.
A country will only have natural disasters if the citizens of the country doesn't behave. In the sense like they have fightings and riots.
If you start fighting and there's riots and bombing, and the government has already warned you not to but you still continue fighting, God will punish you. By how, having earthquakes and floods.
Look at Singapore, the citizens here doesn't fight, and that is why there's not natural disaster here.

LOL. Okay, i guess i gotta go. Toodles !

No comments:

Post a Comment