Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm back yo!

Been quite some time since i blog luhs. Haha.
Anyway, i got my practical computing's results, and i've passed both of them.
I paid $250 for one-to-one coaching, and it's all worth it!
But sad to say, i've lost my business practice certificate.
And it cost about 100+ to get back the original one.
I'm not sure if it's worth buying or not, cos it's just a module, not the diploma certificate.
I think i'll consider again when i get the Diploma Certificate.
Just one more exam results to go, which is Business Admin.
Today's my second last day, feels weird though.
I'm still wondering if i should buy some gift for my boss and colleagues.
Or just leave like that. HAHA!
Looking forward to Sunday, event with hoh-fans again. Yippeeee!
The days with them really bring all the troubles away. There's never a day i didn't enjoy myself with them.

Tomorrow's exactly one month to my trip!!
The part that i'm looking forward is being on the airplane, and visiting Melbourne.
I really hope i'll have my own time at Melbourne, so that i can visit Teppansan for the ox tounge meal.
But I'm still not sure how the plan goes.
And i don't even know if my flight is at night or morning, but most probably it should be at night.
Hopefully there's Twilight - Breaking Dawn airing on plane, gonna save money not to watch it at the cinemas.

And i haven even changed money to NewZealand yet !
Shouldn't someone change it asap before their trip is nearing.
What's more it's gonna be the holiday season, the rates by right will increase right.
And seriously i don't know what my mum is waiting for, for the rates to drop?
I just know we should change it earlier, and compared the previous time i wanna change, the rates has increase alot !!

And seriously, i'm looking forward to the trip more rather than my birthday.
I still got no idea how to celebrate my birthday.
I wanted to celebrate it at Melts the world. But it's so high class, you don't expect me to go there alone right.
It'll be like mad akwkard.
AHHHHHHHHH, OTTOKE OTTOKE ?!
And the presents !! OMGAWD.
I just want money, i mean, it'll be so much easier right.
Just by thinking of what presents, i'm already cracking my head to think of it.
The things i wanna get is so inconvenient for my family members to get.
Like make-ups, jeans, skincare products.
I wanted a wallet for my present, but the one i'm currently using, it's the best already. HAHA.
I don't feel like changing even if you buy me a LV one, jinjja.

Not forgetting something i wanna say,
JOKWON SARANGHAE !!!!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment