Saturday, November 26, 2011

TWO MORE DAYS TO MY TRIP !!!!!!!

Anyway, yesterday was a super not good day for me.
I felt unwell only when i was preparing to go out to help Vinna with her birthday party.
Super wrong timing.
Felt really unwell at the chalet.
Vinna, if you're reading this, would like to say I'm really sorry for going home early.
Next year i promise i'll celebrate your birthday with you alright.
DUI BU QI, QIN YUAN LIANG WO HAO MA?

Cabbed home and i was really afraid i'll puke in the cab. LOL.
But i kinda tolerate till i reach home.
Felt really better after vomitting.
Didn't had dinner, bathed and went to lala land straight away.

Sorethroat got worst today. And i've been drinking the liangcha like don't know how many cups already.
I don't wanna get sick when i reach Aussie.
Can't afford to, and it really sucks.

My lugguage is still not really packed yet. Shall do it tomorrow. LOLs.

No comments:

Post a Comment