Monday, January 16, 2012

Hi everyone !! I'm back after a really really long time.

Gonna blog about what happened recently.

Sister's wedding on Saturday. Was one of the braidsmaid, so was really busy the whole day.
Woke up at 6am to prepare.
After tea ceremony and our house and groom's house, went to Sentosa to prepare for the solemnization.


Went to Universal Studios on Sunday. Now i've learnt something.
If you wanna visit Universal Studios, go on a Sunday and not Saturday.
It wasn't crowded at all.
I did enjoy my day there.
I went on the Battlestar Galatica Cylon ride with my sister.
After the ride, she was practically freaked out.
It was my first time that i enjoyed the ride so much, and i didn't even closed my eyes throughout luhs.
Then i told her i'll go on the second time and asked her to wait for me.
The ride was damn awesome, and i would like to try something more extreme.
Took a photo with King Julian, was really happy that i was able to see them.
He's damn cute la.


So far, i only have this two photos. I'll upload more when i get from my sister.

Will update again with more photos. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment