Monday, February 20, 2012

It's been awhile since i updated my blog.
Just resigned from my previous job which is Daiso. Worked as a cashier for prob a week and more. 

Flyscoot actually has another round of recruitment.
So i tried my luck by sending in my resume again.
And I got shortlisted again ! 
I'm not sure if i'll be nervous this time.
I seriously sucks at the one to one interview round.
I'm a slow thinker okay, which means i only am able to think of the answer after awhile. Which is so not good right.
But no matter what happens, whether i feel nervous, or whatsoever, i'll pray.
I'll pray for him to be my side, for him to guide me through this interview. 
Even if i fail, i know that he have better plans for me.
And i wanna thank him for giving me this opportunity to be able to go for the interview.

Went for Singapore Airshow 2012 this year, with my lovely appa who bought the tickets for me.















Managed to get up on the Boeing 474 before it's not available anymore. And of course thanks to appa again. 
Got sunburn on that day, seriously damn hot luhs the weather.

Attended church with Vinna yesterday. Been really long since i went back. 
Love this feeling where I find peacefulness, calmness whenever i attend church.
Reason why, God's presence!

Right now, i'm listening Jay Chou's song.
Seriously bringing back memories. Miss those good old days. 
Or maybe i should say i miss school. I miss wearing uniform, staying back after school for revision, talking back to teachers. LOL. 
It's time to get used to the working society le. 

Gonna attend filming event with hoh-fans this Wednesday.
And i gotta wake up at 530am. Freaking early right.
Need to leave the house at around 6-615am. Need to reach Boonlay at 7am.
Thank God i'm taking cab with Xin ni. If not i've to wake up more early.

I'm gonna update another day, because it's 9pm now.
And it's Laughing Gor time. 
Toodles !

No comments:

Post a Comment